Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Platinum Suite, ExCeL
Drawing on the huge success of the inaugural Sports Betting USA conference that took place late 2017 in New York, and on the momentum built around the US sports betting with the US Supreme Court review of NJ sports betting case, ICE VOX was pleased to add this conference to its agenda.
With ICE being the premium showcase of sports betting expertise, products, technology and innovation, there wasn’t a better place for US organisations to look for knowledge and partners as they plan their sports betting launch. This event featured a low-down on launching and operating sports betting, while giving ICE’s global audience a step-by-step guide to entering this lucrative market on the cusp of regulation.
What Attendees Learned at Sports Betting USA at ICE VOX:
• SCOTUS outlook and scenarios – will the federal ban be overruled, compromised or upheld?
• Regulatory frameworks for sports betting and sports integrity in the USA – what could it look like?
• US market entry for international sports betting providers and operators
• US sports book today and in the future – is the NV retail model expected to be adopted in other states?
• Understanding the profitability model of a sports book operation
• Understanding the opportunity and complexities of rolling out sports wagering for tribal casinos
• Profiling the sports book customer in the USA and deciding on the product mix